Interlock driveways can be designed to suit any customers needs and tastes. We have installed everything from Tumbled Pavers with
different sizes with other types of pavers accents. To just a plain
4"x8" paver in a herringbone pattern! There are countless different
colours, styles and types of pavers. We are great at listening to our customers
and working with them to find out what will work best for them! Interlock
driveways sometimes get a bad reputation from being poorly installed. A
properly installed interlock driveway can last a lifetime.
Our interlock paver driveway installation consists of:
- Minimum excavation of 18”
- They are then backfilled with 12” of Granular A aggregate.
- Tamping the entire area with a 1 Ton Diesel Plate Tamper.
- We then install a 1” bedding layer of HL3 sand using scree
bars to level everything. By using scree bars for setting our heights we can direct the drainage of the driveway with no imperfections.
- We then install the pavers that we have chosen with our customer.
- Installing aluminum edge restraints along the outside edges of the driveway to prevent any of the stone from pushing out.
- We then install polymeric sand in all the joints of the stone.
- Lastly we clean off the driveway, our work areas, and any debris that was created by our crews.
« Go Back